Donald Whitney shares ten ways to cultivate fellowship (Greek koinonia) in your conversations with other Christians. These are great questions to get beyond the superficial and really take an interest in other people.
- How is your ministry going? What do you enjoy most about it?
- Where have you seen the Lord at work lately?
- What’s the Lord been teaching you recently?
- Have you had any evangelistic opportunities lately?
- Have you had any obvious answers to prayer recently?
- What have you been reading? How has it impressed you?
- Where in the Bible have you been reading lately? What impact has it had on you?
- How can I pray for you?
- What’s the growth point in your life right now?
- What are you passionate about right now?
Read the whole thing here.